Someday I'll stop posting weekly pictures of Zoë. Until that time, here are some from week 5. (Also, someday I'll get a good camera.)

Five weeks today.

Like how the grass is in focus instead of her face? Yeah, that's on purpose . . .

Super baby to the rescue!

Her pooping face.

Taking a nap in her crib--she's still a bit small for it.

Snug in her sling.
8 comments:
Will is seven months old, and I still post weekly pictures of him. So, it lasts for quite a while! Zoe is so cute. I love her pooping face! Will's isn't quite so cute - it's a scrunched up, red, frowning-in-concentration kind of face :).
Oh, and I still don't have a good camera either. I've been meaning/wanting to get one since Will was born. I just don't know what kind to get that's good and not too, too complex. Let me know if you end up getting one! I'd love a recommendation.
OOH where did you get your sling? Cute pictures! Especially the pooping face.
I like the weekly pictures! :) And I love that quilt/blanket/whatever it is that she's laying on in some of the pictures (the really colorful one).
Oh, I love the pictures. I'm excited to see you guys this weekend at the BBQ.
Oh please keep posting as many pics as possible of her! I love to see them!
I'm really amused by her pooping face--that's the most attractive one I've ever seen. Most children (including mine) look like they mnight be dying.
Adorable pictures! Wow, she is growing isn't she, but she's still so tiny!
Post a Comment