Monday, June 16, 2008

Week 7

I'm a bit late in posting these, but here are a few pictures from week 7.

Zoë's favorite sleeping position and my favorite way to cuddle her.

A hold that calms Zoë down.

This outfit is too nerdy. I love it. Frog shoes for frog legs.

She was very color coordinated this day (and she's taking up so much more of her seat these days!)

Seven weeks today.

7 comments:

Angie said...

She's grown so much. She seems bigger this week. I love the picture of Josh holding her.

kelsey said...

It was really great to see you and to meet your little Zoe. She is so adorable! I love all of her cute outfits!

Blue Cheese said...

I'm so totally giving you a matching Hawaiian mumu for your birthday . . .

Rachael said...

adorable!

ohana=)mama said...

She really is so much bigger! I am so happy I saw you two at the BBQ.

Susie said...

wow, compare her arms in legs in the Hawaiian dress picture now, to the one you took with her in it at 2 weeks. I can't believe how fast babies grow!

Amy said...

That last picture she looks so much like you and your side of the family!
She is really adorable. I hope you don't mind but I am adding a link to your page from my blog. I have been meaning to get around to doing that, but keep forgetting.

I love the fabric in your nursery, by the way. :)