Sunday, June 8, 2008

Week 6

We made it to the magic number 6, though I haven't noticed any big changes. I was pronounced "normal" by my midwife (though I've felt normal for weeks).

This week we hung out with Grandma, who's out of school for the summer.

We took baths and wrapped up in our bunny robe.

We made our special burping face.

Six weeks today.

Me and my little girl.

One thing is for sure--after 6 weeks of being with Zoƫ almost constantly, I still miss her so much even if other people hold her just for a couple hours. I love being her mommy.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Adorable pics. I'm so glad to read about the joy you're finding in being a mother!

Angie said...

I like your mom's lighter hair, she looks really good. You do too! I'm sad we missed the BBQ. I love the new pics of Zoe.

Jason & Shannon said...

She is so cute!!

Katrina said...

Pretty, pretty girl you have there, Rachel!

ohana=)mama said...

Ahhh the joy of being a new mommy! I loved it when it was just Keilani and I! Yes having two is nice but being able to spend all your time and energy with just one is a little piece of Heaven.

Susie said...

Keep the pictures coming. The more the better!

Anonymous said...

Hi! You have never met me before but our husbands were good friends from high school. My name is Nikki Sifuentes, I am married to Noah Sifuentes. So here is the thing, Noah is turning 30 this weekend and I am throwing a party for him, I would love to have you guys there. He has talked about josh a lot to me and I think it would be great to met you guys. My number is (801) 361-9991! Please call me as soon as you get this, I am excited to hear from you! Have a great day.
p.s. You baby is gorgeous!!!