Here are some of our family's favorite things to look at.
Josh:


Josh not only likes "looking" at these on TV, but he actually likes looking at his DVD cases themselves--a lot. Sometimes we'll be lying in bed and I'll think he's paying attention to something I'm saying when I realize he's staring at the DVDs behind my head.
Rachel:


I mostly like "looking" inside of these, though I do admire how they look from the outside in our new bookshelf.
Zoë:

Blinds are to Zoë what DVDs are to Josh. We'll think she's staring into one of our faces only to realize she's actually gazing lovingly at the blinds behind our heads.

She is also utterly obsessed with the polka dot curtains that hang down by her changing table. As she approaches the table, she turns expectantly and smiles at them. Who knew my choice of fabric for the nursery would be such a big hit.
6 comments:
Just to clarify, I'm paying attention and admiring the DVDs.
i like how we have the same books. oh wait...it's all those classes we took together!
and it cracks me up that zoe likes the blinds...babies are funny little people!
I really like this post. It's awesome.
Hooray for new bookshelves! They look awesome. And I'm so glad your curtains are delighting baby Zoe. :)
I love babies they see things in a whole new light and things that you would never notice they do. It's fun to see the world through a babies eyes!
Oh and Josh... Try paying attention and admiring your wife.... hahaha I'm just kidding... I fall guilty of the same things = )! Talking to Keaka while looking a photos is definately one of them!
Funny post. Your shelves are cool. Josh- I'm impressed with your ability to multi-task.
Post a Comment