Thursday, May 29, 2008

We're moving!

Okay, just our blog is. I'll send an email out with the new address, but if you read this blog and think I might not have your email address, leave a comment and I'll get the new address to you. Thanks!

15 comments:

T + 2 said...

Hey Rachel...not sure if you have my email or not...tlboschetti@gmail.com. Thanks!
~Tara

Angie said...

Your title is misleading. I am glad you are not "moving" moving.

Leah said...

leahnwright@gmail.com

Nicole Carrier said...

Hi Rachel-
I love your blog so please include my email address: picknic3@yahoo.com. Also I'm in town for the next week or so and I'd love to see you while I'm here. I don't have your number, but I talked to your dad about stopping by there house on Sunday. I hope to see you!
Nicole Carrier

Pepper said...

pepper.sessions@gmail.com

Diana and Jon said...

Ok you really freaked me out for a second. browning.diana@gmail.com

Shannon & Summer said...

Hey, Rachel - It's Summer...I just got your blog from Josh the other day - I would love to keep tabs on you guys...my email is: summerlovessean@yahoo.com

sarah said...

I love reading so please email me when you move -

sfisk42@hotmail.com

The Brewer's said...

I doubt you have my email, but it is.......
NicoleBr_3@hotmail.com
Love the pictures of your sweet little girl!

Nicole

Jason & Shannon said...

I love reading if it's ok with you guys. jasonshannonlangager@yahoo.com

Danielle said...

Can I have the new address? Or maybe its people like me you are trying to hide from? My email is daniellebwilson@gmail.com just in case we can still be blog friends.

Those pictures are darling...I love her sweet little mouth and tongue! Sorry about the fussiness. So I have been reading lots about it, and one thing you might try if it is gas, is only feeding on one side per feeding. I had to start doing this. If you make a lot of milk then sometimes they only get the fore-milk and not enough hind-milk which has more fat in it and is digested more slowly. (the fore-milk is digested quickly and causes more gas...just google fore-milk/hind-milk imbalance... there is lots of info about this, and I haven't really explained it very well) I quit eating dairy too, and it has seemed to help. But who knows. Also babies tend to cry more from around 4-10 weeks...you probably know all this already, but just in case you don't. Good luck!

Rachel Sue said...

Just in case you don't. . .
rachelsueward@gmail.com

Susie said...

yeh!--more pictures. susan.quebbema@gmail.com

Susie said...

oops-I always screw up my posts. Of course my last name has a 'n' at the end! Susan.Quebbeman@gmail.com

Susie said...

ok-I'm a complete dork-I just reread your directive and of course you already have my email add. anyway, your pictures of our darling grandchild are beautiful.