Monday, May 19, 2008

Newborn pictures

When Zoë was two weeks old, our friend Kiera generously volunteered to take newborn pictures of her. We are so thankful she did! We love them and are saving out a couple to send on the birth announcements. Here are some other favorites. If anyone needs pictures taken--newborn or otherwise--let me know and I'll give you Kiera's contact info. She's great!






11 comments:

Parker and Vanessa said...

She looks like such a sweet little baby.

Ben and Lori said...

Those are so cool!

Katrina said...

So precious!

Jeff said...

wow-Dad and I are blown away by the beauty of Zoe in these pictures. The one where she is hanging in net with just a touch of pink light is amazing. They are all stunning.

Teresa said...

OMG! These are so cute and precious. Jakob is going to feel so jipped cuz his other sibligs are going to have the better pictures...

Angie said...

I love the photos. She's so pretty Rachel. I really love #2. They're all so cute.

Diana and Jon said...

These are awesome pics. I love the net ones, it reminds me of what she would have been like in the womb.

kelsey said...

Wow, those are the most adorable pictures! I love them!

Steve and Steph said...

So adorable! Oh my goodness, these look just perfect! You guys have a seriously cute kid!!

Melissa said...

Those are so awesome Rachel! Congratulations, she's beautiful! She must be very well behaved...Nicole would have never gone for that...even at 2 weeks = )

T + 2 said...

These turned out great...she is so beautiful!