I love seeing all these cute pics! It's great to hear how you are doing and get little glimpses into Ligairi family life. We think of you guys often and wish you well.
Our babies were born one day apart. How fun! She is beautiful. Congratulations. Maybe someday our girls will meet up and be friends. Good luck with the breastfeeding. I am right there with you.
So tiny, so pretty, welcome to what life is really all about! You're a mommy and now have a little girl who will love you like you've never been loved before! It's the best thing ever = ).
9 comments:
Precious. Thanks for sharing.
These are darling...I cant wait until Saturday!
I love seeing all these cute pics! It's great to hear how you are doing and get little glimpses into Ligairi family life. We think of you guys often and wish you well.
Our babies were born one day apart. How fun! She is beautiful. Congratulations. Maybe someday our girls will meet up and be friends. Good luck with the breastfeeding. I am right there with you.
Yay! I've been hoping for more photos! She is beautiful! I hope the breastfeeding is getting better.
Awe! I love all the pictures! She is so cute and so tiny!
Rachel!! Congrats! She is so beautiful. =)
So tiny, so pretty, welcome to what life is really all about! You're a mommy and now have a little girl who will love you like you've never been loved before! It's the best thing ever = ).
These pics are so beautiful. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment