



We watched some old men play a game similar to bocce. They've been playing it in this park for over 30 years. I loved all their coats hung up in the tree. (When they found out where we were from, one of them said "I have a friend in the U.S. His name is Obama." The election of Obama has sure made people more happy about America than I've ever seen people be in Europe before.)




Right before it got dark, Sharon and I celebrated Mother's Day by acting like kids again. There is a great playground for that has lots of pieces better suited for adults. Kristin took pictures of us that I'll post later.
2 comments:
yay for updates! love the old men. also, your mom's hair is so pretty.
So fun to see Sharon and Bill. I love that you take pictures of strangers. I always feel weird doing that so I stick to my kids.
Happy Mothers Day
Post a Comment