Sunday, May 17, 2009

First lemon

Zoë tasted her first lemon on the second floor of Madrid's famous pastry shop, La Mallorquina. We were laughing hysterically and I think the waiters pretty much thought we were child abusers.
She thinks this might be pretty good.

Turns out it's more sour than she was expecting.

But that doesn't stop her from taking another bite.

It's a love-hate relationship.

Isn't this the universal sour face?

She decides it's definitely too sour to enjoy. (This picture makes me feel bad we let her try it; however, it didn't stop her from wanting more.)

6 comments:

Rachael said...

love those faces! this is kind of how I felt when one of our kids insisted on trying Tabasco--a little guilty for laughing, but man, it was sure funny to watch.

Jayci said...

that's hilarious!! what cute faces. :P And yes! talk about a universal sour face.

Katrina said...

We have given asher limes a few times and it's really funny. He likes it but makes the funniest faces.

Rachel Rowell said...

LOL. Those pictures are hillarious! I really need to take more pictures of my little guy.

ohana=)mama said...

I laughing outloud. That is classic

Ben and Lori said...

We do that to Bridger. It cracks me up every time. I think he likes everyone looking at him and laughing, so he keeps doing it.