

Most of our motley crew.
I took Alex (Sharon's 5-year-old daughter) in to this restaurant to use the bathroom. Apparently, I was really focused on finding the bathroom on the way in because it wasn't until I had almost exited the building that I looked up and noticed all the ham hanging from the ceiling!
There were three rooms of this. Josh almost threw up when I showed him the picture.
We were walking through part of the city gate and I noticed a little door on the inside of the arch that led to some winding stairs. There weren't any signs or anything, so we just went on up.

Turns out it was this great tower from which you could see the whole city.

We took turns watching a sleeping Zoë in her stroller below.

Olé!
I love how even the bottoms of windows have so much detail here.
We got Doner Kebabs before going home and someone had written all over the (paper) tablecloth. I liked the way it looked. There is definitely a brand of Spanish handwriting.
Toledo's train station is gorgeous!

7 comments:
ooo i want to visit so badly! so keep taking these beauties of photographs for me. :o)
I'm loving all these pictures you've been putting up!
When I read the title of your post, my first thought was, "What's Rachel doing in Ohio? I thought she was in Spain." But I figured it out pretty quick.
kababs---jealousy level has increased by 10 additional points
that was from me, but Geoff too is jealous
That ham looks like a scene from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
I want to be there too!!!!
Your photography is stunning Rachel. You are really figuring out that camera! I suppose it helps that you're in Spain and everything there is gorgeous, even the bottoms of the windows....how cool!!!
Beautfiul Pictures. It looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment