At least in Spain, Hammer pants are way, way in. And I want some. It looks super comfy to have the crotch of your pants floating somewhere in the vicinity of your ankles. (Why is crotch such an ugly word?) Also, I wore them when I was 8. Purple and sewn by my mom. So why shouldn't I get some now that I'm nearly 28?
8 comments:
I am glad you said your age. For a while I was a little worried that this post was from Josh. I could see him wearing Purple Hammer pants. Hope you guys are enjoying your time. We can't wait to see you guys when you get back into town. It is weird to move back to Utah and not have some of my friends here.
Both of you should get hammer pants. I don't think they ever went out really. Hammer's back on tour so it's only natural.
Anyone who thinks this style is a good idea, try to help me convince Rachel to buy the pants from my friend Gigi (a verging-on-famous clothing designer). Support the local designers at rosenmunns.com
You have a nice mom. Seriously. When you get a pair be sure to post some pics! I need a good laugh!
Hilarious! I made some for my son John (your age) and he wore them all the time.
i've been seeing a couple of pairs every now and then being made fun of by other bloggers or in gossip magazines, but I sort of like them myself. If you give in to the hammer-style, let us know how comfy it is!!
You should. :)
Shut up! Are you serious! I'm with Raschel, take some good pictures if you get some.
Post a Comment