When I was here in 2000, Diana, Sharon, her sister Ruth, and I took flamenco dance classes. We learned the four Sevillanas. We weren't amazing at them, but we did well enough in the talent show at the program's end that many of the Spanish families students had been staying with seemed geniunely surprised and very delighted. And it was a blast. Memories of those days prompted me to take a quick trip through this shop when I saw it on the way to elsewhere in Madrid. It offers the real thing to aspiring dancers (no flamenco inspired aprons for tourists here) with real prices to match. I'm so glad I stopped--it was a visual feast! I have plans to return and photograph more.




2 comments:
so colorful! so beautiful! i would looove to learn.
That is fun! I love it. So much color. I'd like to see your dancing.
Post a Comment