Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day 6: If it wasn't for this challenge . . .

. . . I would be more stressed out by a teething baby and the looming Sundance submission. But I'm happy for a healthy little girl who I love, love, love and who is developing on track (if not a bit early) and a husband I also love, love, love, who is about to finish a project he's been working on for the last two years.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh I am dreading Avery's teeth coming. Does Zoe bite you? Avery sure does, and man with teeth...yikes!

Ben and Lori said...

Wo teething, already. Poor baby :(

Susie said...

You did seem very chipper for having gone through 2 nights of not much sleep and lack of naps for Zoƫ. Hurray for Josh!

kelsey said...

Oh teething can be challenging. I hope she gets through it alright and I hope it is quick!