Friday, September 5, 2008

Baby pranks

Zoë occasionally likes to pull baby pranks. In fact, we've learned that she is even a baby prank coordinator now. (What else would she be using that cell phone for?)



So we weren't surprised to hear that babies the world over did this at exactly the same time the other day:



(that is, pee so much on their already peed-on--and thus stripped down and therefore less absorbent--changing tables that their hair was soaked as if freshly washed.)

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Haha, that is a good one!

Rachel Rowell said...

At least you don't have pee that goes flying everywhere, compliments of Joshua!

Leah said...

um, sick Zoe.

Rachel Sue said...

Just be grateful that it was pee. . .

ohana=)mama said...

I think she had many more of those baby pranks up her sleeve! You just wait!

ohana=)mama said...

I think she's going easy on ya!

kelsey said...

She is so adorable! I have to second that person who said be grateful that it is pee. Usually for us it was poop, and yes, it was often all the way up to her head. Babies are so much fun aren't they?