Monday, March 31, 2008

Pregnant pictures

On Saturday, my friend Sharon spent way too long taking "pregnant pictures" of me. What a great friend! She took so many (as you can tell from all of the outfit and location changes) and I haven't had time to go through them systematically, but here is a very small sampling. Thank you, Sharon! Her website is www.sharonrowan.com. Also thanks to my sister, Diana, who took a lot of time out of her test studying hours to come up with creative photo ideas, move furniture, and generally arrange me.












13 comments:

The Brewer's said...

Very cute! I wish I would have done cute pictures like that when I was pregnant with my 2 girls.

Ben and Lori said...

Hot mama! I really like the artsy type picutures. Really cute.

Parker and Vanessa said...

They look really good. Sharon does nice work.

Angie said...

You look so good Rachel. Sharon did an amazing job as well. I really like the one with yours and Josh's hands on your belly. They're all beautiful:)

Kiera said...

I commented in more depth on Josh's myspace page. I love these!

kristina said...

soooooo beautiful! I love the gown pics!

Angiegirl said...

Oh, you'll be glad you took those. They are all keepers! Great job, Sharon.

Steve and Steph said...

OH! I love them all! You look so gorgeous! Pregnancy looks good on you! I am anxious for you!

Diana and Jon said...

Absofreakinlutley love the pics!

kelsey said...

Wow, I love the pictures! Nice way to remember the pregnancy.

Amy said...

I really like the one where you are standing in the window sideways, that is so elegant and almost spiritual.

ohana=)mama said...

Ahhh that's so very cute and artistic. I wish I had something like that!

Jason & Shannon said...

Gosh, you make being pregnant look gorgeous! I hope I look that good when the time finally comes for me to have a baby!