Thursday, March 13, 2008

Also . . .

. . . this is really cool.

5 comments:

Kiera said...

What is this? I don't get it?

Rachael said...

that's pretty sweet.

Rachel Mae said...

It shows in real time pictures being uploaded to flickr (that online photo sharing site).

Katrina said...

That IS cool!

Parker and Vanessa said...

Rachel, I'm SO sorry that I'm having to contact you through your blog, but we don't have your number! It's pathetic but I won't be able to come down tomorrow for the shower. We've put our house up and I unexpectedly I need to be at our house tomorrow morning. I have made the cutest blankets with you in mind and I wanted to let you choose which you would prefer. My sewing machine broke in the midst of finishing them so they aren't quite finished. They are tied quilts that are crib size. One side is soft material and the other, regular. I've posted pictures on our blog for you to look at (since I don't have your email either!). I am truly sad that I can't be there, but at least now we'll for sure stop by to see you on our next trip down to deliver the gift.

Oh, and if you're not fond of either quilts, I would not have my feelings hurt. We would love to get you something that you will need and love...and if that is found on your registry, that's good too. Have fun tomorrow!