. . . is a rocking chair or glider that is supremely comfortable (including padded arms), reclinable, sleek, and of quality fabric (i.e. not micro-fiber) that costs (well) under $1,000.
we found a recliner rocking chair at the RC willey store in Provo for under 500, its not really for a nursery but more for something to go with your sofa. We love ours, and when I need to rock my nephews to sleep in it, it works great. There is plenty of room for both of you. And it cleans up great!
5 comments:
Ha! I hear ya. What is up with the cute gliders being SO expensive?!
oh, i feel your pain.
we ended up buying one from Toys R Us. They were, surprisingly, much cheaper than Babies R Us right next door.
Good to know! I'll have to go look.
we found a recliner rocking chair at the RC willey store in Provo for under 500, its not really for a nursery but more for something to go with your sofa. We love ours, and when I need to rock my nephews to sleep in it, it works great. There is plenty of room for both of you. And it cleans up great!
Those are nice. I use my mom's when I am at her house and it makes me wonder why I don't have one too!
Post a Comment