I had to think about which one that meant. It's been a long time since high school physiology. I think what triggered my memory in this case is some sexist mnemonic device about how girls were pure and guys were high (based off the ideas of purebreds and hybrids.)
yay! i am so excited for you. I totally adore my little girls, and i LOVE seeing them whip my husband into shape, i.e. "Daddy! I am a princess and you are the prince! Put this prince hat on and put some sparklies in my hair!" It's cute. Little girls are so much fun to dress too...and they're like little shopping buddies. And I love painting their toenails. :-)
But most of all, I'm just so excited for you guys to be having an awesome little baby!
Little did you know all your days at Gap would come in so handy! I'm so excited for you. There's something about a girl first that just wins your heart = ). Talk about daddy's girl; Josh is going to love her more than he can imagine. Baby girls can wrap their daddy right around their little fingers!!!
If you ever find you're short on some girly item, just give me a call and I'll see if I have it for you.
Hi Rachel, I noticed your blog on the Christmas letter your Mom sent. I love blogging and had to check it out. CONGRATULATIONS!! on your baby girl soon to come. It sounds like you are very happy in your life. I love your mom to death. Tell her I said hello. Laura Burch (hairdresser from years ago) burchoblog.blogspot.com
Girls are cute -- but beware they do get older and start to grow up and about the time they turn 5ish -- they can turn in to little Drama Queens. But I still enjoy mine !! And you know I've got 3!!
10 comments:
Woo Hoo! I have been checking in all day to see if you found out! Yay! Girls are awesome and so much fun to dress (so I hear anyway)! Congrats!
I had to think about which one that meant. It's been a long time since high school physiology. I think what triggered my memory in this case is some sexist mnemonic device about how girls were pure and guys were high (based off the ideas of purebreds and hybrids.)
Congrats!
Twenty???????????????
Kidding. Whee-hah. I'm so happy!!!
congratulations! You can use your baby girl clothes now. I'm looking forward to seeing you!
yay! i am so excited for you. I totally adore my little girls, and i LOVE seeing them whip my husband into shape, i.e. "Daddy! I am a princess and you are the prince! Put this prince hat on and put some sparklies in my hair!" It's cute. Little girls are so much fun to dress too...and they're like little shopping buddies. And I love painting their toenails. :-)
But most of all, I'm just so excited for you guys to be having an awesome little baby!
Little did you know all your days at Gap would come in so handy! I'm so excited for you. There's something about a girl first that just wins your heart = ). Talk about daddy's girl; Josh is going to love her more than he can imagine. Baby girls can wrap their daddy right around their little fingers!!!
If you ever find you're short on some girly item, just give me a call and I'll see if I have it for you.
Hi Rachel,
I noticed your blog on the Christmas letter your Mom sent. I love blogging and had to check it out. CONGRATULATIONS!! on your baby girl soon to come. It sounds like you are very happy in your life. I love your mom to death. Tell her I said hello.
Laura Burch (hairdresser from years ago)
burchoblog.blogspot.com
Girls are cute -- but beware they do get older and start to grow up and about the time they turn 5ish -- they can turn in to little Drama Queens. But I still enjoy mine !! And you know I've got 3!!
Congrats on your Girl!!
Congratulations Rachel! Girls are so much fun. Having a daughter is an extra special gift for a mother. You'll always have a special bond.
Hooray!!! Congrats you two.
Post a Comment