Friday, December 14, 2007
My personality DNA
Mouse over the different colors to see what traits they stand for.
You'll soon realize that one of my highest traits is masculinity--and my lowest? That's right: femininity. Does this trouble me? No. Does it intrigue me? Of course.
So, in the provided glossary I looked up the terms masculinity and femininity and this was the unhelpful definition: The degree of your stereotypically-male/female traits. So now I want a definition of "stereotypically-male/female traits" (by the way, there shouldn't be a hyphen after an adverb ending in -ly!). Maybe it's my obsessive attention to punctuation coupled with my deftness at peeing outside, learned in the Mexican countryside, that boost that masculinity score. Only kidding--not about my obsessions and skills--but about the contents of the quiz. If you take it, your punctuation proficiency and ability to go #1 in off-beat places will remain unknown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The same thing happened to me - high masculinity & low femininity - and I, too, wanted a better explaination than the ones provided in the glossary.
I find myself once again worried about misspelling or punctuating something wrong when I write you. In fact I typed this in Word just to be safe. I’m pretty sure that I’m the kind of person that would drive you crazy with my spelling and grammar skills. We can still be friends, right…
Post a Comment