Sunday morning we woke up to a thud that shook our house. I think this branch, fallen from our across-the-street neighbors' tree, may have been to blame.
For some reason, Josh's legs never get cold.I love what the trees around our house do in the snow:


4 comments:
I'm excited to see some snow in Utah when I get out there next week. It strangely went from very cold last week, back to shorts weather this week. Just isn't right in December!
Thank you so much for your very reassuring comment. I needed it today trust me. Do you freak out that something is wrong with your baby too? I hope not.
I am laughing at this post because I am pretty sure we are married to the same man. I have a picture of my husband outside shoveling snow in shorts too. What is it with boys?
Holy Cow, you guys got so much snow. Crazy.
oh, i totally miss utah winters. sigh.
Post a Comment