They were also posted all the way down the street.I tried my best to look suspicious (but didn't really pull it off).

It turns out these two were responsible:
(Katri and Kristin)I did have to go to one Honors meeting, but at least I got a "Y" donut out of it...
After some shopping, napping, and reading, I enjoyed a BBQ and badminton party in our backyard. My neighbor Ray gave my sister, Diana, a ride in a bike contraption he'd made. (Isn't her hair cute? She shaved it almost bald a few months ago.)

After eating our preferences of hamburgers, turkey burgers, or veggie burgers and delicious roasted veggies from our garden, the badminton began.
Diana and Jolyn made a great team.
Check out the car behind me. It's my mom's "new" 1960-something Chevy Impala (handed down from my grandpa).
Josh and my dad proved formidable opponents.But if looking serious mattered, Jesse and I would have won.

I got lots of great presents, including groovy sandals from Jon and Diana's trip to Israel, fun books and stationery, and a WASHER AND DRYER (to be delivered next Friday).
6 comments:
glad to hear you had such a fabulous birthday! and happy late birthday!
How fun! I totally remember that car from your grandpa, he took us for a drive once. You look so good. Dianas hair is cute. Why did she shave it? Thats way cool she went to Israel. I'm jealous.
Happy (belated) Birthday! Badminton huh? We'll have to play croquet sometime. Also a stellar backyard sport!
Hey, looks like you finally got to play badminton in your backyard. You look great. Your picture make me miss Utah even more.
Man that looks like fun. I am glad to see that your neighbor not only enjoys riding his contraption but he enjoys socializing in it too. By the way you are legally obligated to keep that car forever or give it to me.
Holy crap!!! I can't believe that is Jesse! Guess I haven't seen him for a few years. I hope you had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment