Born only a day apart to mamas befriended by way of pixels, I think of Zoë and Avery as "virtual twins." It's been so fun seeing them change over the course of the year and grow in similar ways, though they already have distinct personalities. For better pictures, see Danielle's post. Since she has those covered, I thought I'd post some entertaining ones.

None of these pictures in this location worked out so well, but the setting and green sweaters Danielle brought were too cute not to include them. Also, they're indicative of how hard it is to photograph two babies--one almost always had something in front of her face or her back turned.
Not sure what they're looking at . . .
Or why Avery looks so distressed here and Zoë is so amused.
I love this pic, despite the bad lighting. Their two faces!
The funnest part (well, besides going through a mountain of fabrics and clothes to dress them up in) was watching them interact with each other. And because I can't help but put words in babies' mouths--I know, I have a disease--here you go (you'll have to click on them to make them big enough to read, sorry):

3 comments:
too funny!
wow the resemblance is uncanny.
Very cute pictures! It's hard enough for me to get a good picture of one baby. Nice job!
Post a Comment