Well, the flight I've been dreading for literally one year and nine months (and I mean "literally"--don't you hate it when people say "literally" when they mean "figuratively"?) is over!
And it wasn't so bad!
Zoë slept over half the way to Atlanta and charmed our row mate during her waking hours. She did the same with the woman in front of us on the way to Barcelona, who would offer Zoë a bejeweled hand any time she heard an unhappy sound from behind her. Grandmas come out of the woodwork when you're flying with a baby.
When she wasn't making eyes at and waving at fellow passengers, Zoë mostly alternated between trying to crawl up the back of the seat and up me and Josh. But she also liked her new toys and the undevoted attention from me and Josh. We were rewarded with many open-mouthed kisses. The best kind.
So, we're here! Barcelona is lovely and we hope to be on normal-ish sleeping schedules soon.
3 comments:
I'm so jealous you are in Espana! I wish I could be there. Take lots of pictures! I'm so glad Zoe did so well on the flight.
That is so great! Little is worse that traveling with a cranky baby. I wish I were in Spain. Hope you have a great time.
Oh what a relief! Glad you arrived safe. Can't wait to see all of your adventures.
Post a Comment