Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Grass meets snow


There is something magic about a month (and a place) that can pair such elements.

8 comments:

Katrina said...

seeing and hearing about snow in April in Utah is not making me very excited to move back. i like your photos though. :)

Danielle said...

ugh! I know. I don't even want to talk about it.

I love your hair. You totally have the face for that haircut. It looks perfect on you. And Zoe's hair is looking pretty cute too. So long!

Kiera said...

great pictures Rachel and I appreciate your positive spin on the weather. Im less inclined to be so uplifted by it.

Susie said...

Beautiful pictures.

kelsey said...

Awesome pictures! I really love Spring...even the late snow storms.

Ashley Thalman said...

hurrah for those pics. hurrah for such a place!

Leah said...

So cool! Love them.

Rachel Rowell said...

Awesome pictures.