I dream a lot, and I remember my dreams (especially since having had a baby and waking up multiple times during the night in the middle of them). And, like most people, when I start telling these dreams to my bed-mate upon waking, they make very little sense. But last night I dreamed a cool image that is actually relatable and that I don't want to forget.
I was shooting pictures in a beautiful forested night-time location. As I focused first on a sunset and then on a tree scene, my lens slid across what to my naked eye was only the dimmest area of light in the dark sky. But as soon as the camera focused on it, I realized it was the Milky Way and I could see individual stars zooming towards me with startling brightness--like I could discern the travel of their light with perfect clarity. Like my camera was magic.
3 comments:
I often have magic camera dreams. You're not alone. Too bad our camera's aren't really magic right.
I actually dream that my camera can take beautiful picture in low light. It's funny I've have three of them but none quite as cool as yours!
That is soooo cool Rachel!
It is so incredible how our dreams can teach us.
Post a Comment