Keaka is in love with the poppy seed dressing as well!
Aussie licorice is my favorite except I like red...no black for me! : )
That means Zoe's really smart! Which means she'll probably love aussie licorice and poppy seed salad dressing too. Yum!
I LOVE the watermelon flavor of Aussie Liquorice. LOVE it. I actually had the poppyseed dressing on peaches, as depicted in the picture, and it was so so. But there is nothing better than a good spinach salad with poppyseed dressing.
Try spinach, strawberries, mandarin oranges and grilled chicken with that heavenly dressing. My favorite.
Mmm, poppy seed dressing, my favorite!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Keaka is in love with the poppy seed dressing as well!
Aussie licorice is my favorite except I like red...no black for me! : )
That means Zoe's really smart! Which means she'll probably love aussie licorice and poppy seed salad dressing too. Yum!
I LOVE the watermelon flavor of Aussie Liquorice. LOVE it. I actually had the poppyseed dressing on peaches, as depicted in the picture, and it was so so.
But there is nothing better than a good spinach salad with poppyseed dressing.
Try spinach, strawberries, mandarin oranges and grilled chicken with that heavenly dressing. My favorite.
Mmm, poppy seed dressing, my favorite!
Post a Comment