Zoë is getting so fun. She’s starting to interact with the world and with us more and get into some sleeping routines and the like. Though when I see pictures of her as a newborn, I miss how sweet and tiny she was, life is getting easier the older she gets (we’ll see how long that lasts). Everyone says that three months is a big milestone and I can see how that’s true.
Zoë’s tricks: Holding up her head for at least a few seconds unassisted. Sucking on her hands a lot—she has almost no trouble finding them anymore. Smiling, squealing, and even laughing sometimes (mostly at her toys). Lots of cooing, including long vowel sounds, g’s, and h’s. Bearing weight on her legs. Holding on to toys once we help her grab them.
Zoë likes: Being swaddled (it’s started to help her go to sleep). “Working out” in her baby gym. Staring in delight at her stuffed animals. Holding relatively long conversations with us as she watches our lips and sometimes copies our sounds. Kicking in the bathtub. Sleeping with mommy in the early morning. Listening to music and songs. Waking up after a long sleep with lots of smiles.
Zoë doesn't like: Tummy time—she hates it more than ever. Waiting literally two seconds longer than she thinks she should for milk. Getting the backs of her ears cleaned.
Zoë can now kind of sit in her Bumpo chair, though her neck isn't quite strong enough to hold up her 75% head for very long. I can tell she's going to like it even more in the future.
I love how easily she smiles now.
4 comments:
She is so beautiful!! See looks like such a happy baby! And she's a chunk, I love it! I have to agree that it gets easier and funner :) as they get older, each stage gets better in one way and then challenges you in another.
San Fran looks so fun! I loved the pictures you took. Those music places look awesome!
Ohhh I miss you guys so much already. She is soooo cute! I really wanted to see her sit up in that chair thing in real life. you should put some little videos on so I can feel like I'm really there!
Aww...cute chubby cheeks! She is so adorable! They grow up so fast don't they?! Enjoy your freedom now...pretty soon you will not be able to leave her anywhere without worrying about her rolling or wiggling out.
Such a cute smile!
Post a Comment