Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hazards of being a baby

Sometimes your mommy eats an oreo shake while carrying you in the Björn in a dark movie theater and your head ends up looking like this:


(The cookie chunk had fallen off by the time I took the picture, but the crumbs remain, as does the matted hair from a sticky drip.)

7 comments:

Ben and Lori said...

Nice!

Susie said...

oops!!

Rachael said...

oh, how i laughed at this. awesome! and i was excited to read about your road trip/plane trip, but sad that I missed you in utah!

Rachel Rowell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Rowell said...

Nice to know I'm not the only one who has spilled a bit on their baby's head...more than once :)

Joshua Ligairi said...

Not sure if this is a hazard of being a baby or just a hazard of being your baby.

Angie said...

I've done this before. When I did it, I spilled tiny pieces of chocolate and ended up melting and smudging all over the place.