Friday, November 2, 2007

The big announcement

Three months (13 weeks, 2 days) down, six to go. Couldn't be happier.

8 comments:

Angie said...

Ahh! Congrats Rachel!

Ben and Lori said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, congratulations! Oh, your family must be so excited. Lucky kid to have you guys as parents.

Rachael said...

YAY! congratulations!!!!!!!

parker said...

That is so cool.

ohana=)mama said...

Ahhhhhh! Yes that me screaming. I can't believe it I'm so happy. Watch out world for there will be a new Ligari in the world.

Wow, what a cute kid it will be.

ohana=)mama said...

humm sorry that would be Ligairi

Moss Family said...

Congratulations to the two of you. Being a parent is the greatest thing I have ever done. It is amazing how fast they grow up so enjoy every min. you have with the little one.

Danielle said...

Thanks for your advice and congratulations on YOUR pregnancy. It sounds like we are due around the same time.