My sister, Diana, and her husband, Jon, are in town during Jon's spring break from dental school. They have a lot of family and friends to see, so while Josh and I haven't seen a ton of them, Diana picks up Zoë almost every day and watches her while I finish working. I'm glad Zoë is getting to spend time with her aunt.
The other day, Diana stopped by to see her friend Jessica with Zoë in tow. Jessica is not only one of Diana's best friends, she's also a very talented professional photographer (she took those Halloween pictures of Zoë). And she did a spontaneous shoot of Zoë. Happy day! The pictures are amazing.
See them here.
3 comments:
Wow, she looks like a porcelain doll! She is so beautiful!
I've always thought Jessica was a good photographer. I love the colors.
Love love love the pictures. And love that she got a shot of Piglet too!
Post a Comment