Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday walk

Today was beautiful, so Zoë and I took a walk to the park. I brought my camera to practice along the way. For some reason I was drawn to many things that might be considered ugly by themselves, but I like how they look together.


(Also, our neighborhood isn't really as bad as it might look here. Maybe next time, I'll take pictures of all the nice things.)

5 comments:

Blue Cheese said...

You made the 'hood look great!

Joshua Ligairi said...

Pretty pictures, but no mention that your dad was on the walk or that also you came to visit me on set? I'm not sure about this little girls' club you two have going.

Danielle said...

ooh...I love it! I do this sometimes too (take photos of random things on walks)...but I have never put them together like that. Great idea.

Rachel Sue said...

Actually, all of those pictures make me miss that neighborhood!

Julie said...

have you heard of www.shuttersisters.com? Some of your pictures made me think of that website - and in connection with your post about art, i thought you might like the website if you haven't checked it out yet.