Friday, January 16, 2009

The only benefit . . .

. . . to having your sister live in San Francisco instead of down the street are packages like the one we got in the mail yesterday with this cute dress from Chinatown.

I wanted to get some of Zoë standing up to get the full effect, but she looks so old! It makes me kind of sad.

The gloves are a perfect fit and look great with her new brown coat.


Thanks, Diana! We love you!

7 comments:

Diana and Jon said...

oh my gosh! she looks so much older! I love it, I am glad they fit. Cute brown coat, Zoe. I love you guys!

Blue Cheese said...

Fantastic dress! I wish Diana was my auntie . . .

Danielle said...

Oh what a pretty dress! And Zoe will be the only baby in town with such a unique piece. Fashion Trendsetter already.

Susie said...

wow-she looks so beautiful and with a slightly oriental looking eyes. Or am I making that up?

Jeff said...

That is one cute chinita. Let's try for clothes from a different region every month. February--African.

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

I LOVE the dress. She looks beautiful.