However, I like the idea of them, the setting (which we weren't able to fully utilize), and the colors we were wearing.
The setting. Can you see the deer at the end of this row?
A couple favorites. I know you would never have noticed this had I not pointed it out, but Diana has a camera and cell phone stuffed into her back pocket in the first picture. She is not natrually so well endowed in that area.
I like this picture a lot and I wish we could have taken more like it--but, as you can see, Josh is missing because he was snapping the shot.
I think Zoë's tights mirrored almost all of our colors--we are that coordinated. Hah. Happy coincidence.
I love this one (but I wish it wasn't so flashy).
This one makes me laugh because I think they look like zombies--especially my dad. Cute zombies.
Afterwards we had a fun family lunch at Guru's. Zoë loved chewing on that copper table.
The only halo Jesse will probably ever have.
The afternoon light reflecting off the copper tables was really cool.
I couldn't decide between these.
These were a different day all together, but they fit the category.
A good attempt for 2008--hopefully they'll be even better in 2009.
7 comments:
You guys look great. That last one of your folks is really cute.
love all the bright colors with the snow--a nice palette!
and i think we have those same tights. Gymboree?
Yes, indeed! On a great sale. (The tights)
Ooh I love all of the colorful photos. Beautiful. Isn't it so fun to have a snazzy camera?
thanks for taking these pictures for us Rachel. I love them.
It looks like someone is really loving their camera! The pictures look fantastic! I think you have a good eye for a great photo!
Wow, those are awesome pictures! So you did get a fancy camera then? I love how bright the colors are!
Post a Comment