So, we're still living at my parents' house. We've been there for two weeks today, and it looks like we're going to be there another two weeks more or less (probably slightly more).
But we are going to have a model bathroom--that we didn't pay for--when this is done. I'm trying to keep that in mind.
7 comments:
Love the "not paying for it" part, but we miss you.
I love the new "good books" part of your blog...I'll have to refer back to that when I'm done reading the 10 books I'm already in the middle of. : )
i'm excited to see pics of this new bathroom!
My pull-out couch is still available . . . I'm sure that Lucy would loooove for you and Josh to stay here in the hood.
Who is paying for it? Is provo city?
No, Sears is.
hey you other AD fan- I remember you!! a baby? yay! and cool that you are a democrat right there in provo with miss kristin...do work with bonnie callis at all?
you have a cool blog that i will be checking now.
congratulations on baby!
Post a Comment