. . . though I'm so happy he is now with his little wifey. But I was also excited to learn who was going to comprise the new First Presidency: President Monson (who went to high school with Josh's grandma), Elder Eyring, and . . . Elder Uchtdorf! The last one was obviously a bit of a surprise, but a pleasant one. It will be cool to have the first non-American in the First Presidency as well as someone so young.
2 comments:
i was really excited to hear about President Uchtdorf as well! Aside from all spiritual matters, I think he's so handsome and I love his accent/voice. Is that silly of me?
Oh, and I wonder if Josh's grandma and my grandma know each other, because my grandma knew President Monson in high school too! She always calls him "Tommy Monson." I'll have to ask her what high school she went to the next time I see her.
That's cool that Josh's grandma went to school with him. I wonder if she knew him?
I have always really loved President Uchtdorf and I am excited that he is in the presidency. I was a bit surprised though, but happily = ).
He's a good man, one I'm looking forward to hearing alot more from.
That's cute Rachael thinks he is handsome. But I though President Hinckley was a cute little old man so not that's not so silly.
Post a Comment