Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Belly and Blockus

This is me with my latest accomplishment--a six+ month belly (about 29 weeks to be exact).

And this is my brother-in-law, Jon, with his latest accomplishment (since getting into dental school)--a perfect Blockus game, meaning he got every last piece onto the board.

12 comments:

kelsey said...

Nice belly! Funny, I never knew that stomach muscles actually separate during pregnancy. Interesting what our bodies can do.

AubreyB said...

You look so great! I love that shirt!

Leah said...

Such a cute prego belly!

Kiera said...

You looked so cute on Sunday! These are the fun days of pregnancy, where you look cute and obviously pregnant as opposed to a little chunky. I loved just letting it all hang out. I hope you do too.

Angie said...

You look amazing! I can't wait for your shower.

Ben and Lori said...

Nice baby bump. You look cute.

The Brewer's said...

Rachel! Wow, I'm not positive how I found your blog, but I can't believe how long it's been. This is Nicole Messick (Brewer) from high school. You look great! Congrats on the new baby on the way.

Katrina said...

Very cute belly! Love your shirt too.

Rachael said...

rach, you are so cute, as always! i am so sad that i'm not there to gossip about pregnancy with you in between classes. oh, the good old days.

Danielle said...

such a cute belly!

Steve and Steph said...

You look so adorable! oh...you forget how much fun it is to look in the mirror and see your tummy...You look beautiful! Enjoy your tummy!

Anna said...

Hi Rachel! So fun to hear from you too, thanks for the post! I am due March 6th...so it could be any day now. We're really excited. Congratulations on your little girl as well! Have you started shopping for girl things yet? Watch out, there are SO many cute things :) You look darling pregnant, by the way. Congrats!