If you don't have a ready answer to that question--or even if you do--take a minute to see which policies you most closely align with (and which candidates espouse such policies) by taking this quiz. You might be surprised or you might be reassured that you've already chosen the person who most closely supports your beliefs. As for me, Barack Obama isn't #1, but he's at the top of my list in terms of those who have a legitimate chance of winning the primaries (fingers crossed).
4 comments:
According to your quiz, Mitt Romney is my highest candidate. And yes, I was kinda surprised. I've been undecided so far. I don't think the quiz has necessarily swayed my vote though. We still have a long way to go.
Mine was Giuliani. Hadn't even considered him really. Interesting.
so I was totally surprised that mine was romney, because i expected it to be hillary clinton, who was WAY down on my little quiz results. hmm. i'll have to do some more research.
That was fun. I realized I am still undecided on a lot of issues. Obama and Hillary actually were tied for my #1. Policy-wise they really are quite similar. I just prefer Obama much more. I don't really trust Hillary.
Post a Comment