Thursday, January 10, 2008

Timothy update

Our car, Tim, got sick again. But this time we had seen it coming for roughly four years. What was a power-steering fluid leak that only necessitated weekly refilling all of the sudden became a totally immobile car. But, no worries--my parents generously gave us one of their AAA tows and we got it repaired for $200, which is very small beans where this car is concerned. I'm sure we've spent many times that on power-steering fluid over the years.

We've been through so much with Tim, he's like a member of the family and we pray that he will be with us for a long time to come. Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Angie said...

You guys and good ol' Tim. It seems like he's ALWAYS sick. Poor guy.

Katrina said...

I love people who name their cars. I've never been able to do it. Get well soon, Tim!

ohana=)mama said...

I love that you named your car. I named a car Elmo once because it was red and I liked Elmo. What is the origin of your car's name?

It's fun, cars always have lots of memories attached. My car right now has good and bad. I will be sad to see it go.

Rachael said...

oh bummer! i hope that this is a short-term illness!

Rachel Mae said...

Timothy's name doesn't have a logical history. Josh just called him it out of the blue one day and it seemed to fit. Wish naming our daughter were as easy.