Friday, January 4, 2008

Cheese, pickles, and Perry

Today I had a grilled cheese and pickle sandwich for the first time in years. The only thing that was missing? Perry Mason playing on the black-and-white TV in our old kitchen and my mom to watch it with. That was my lunchtime routine in the middle of third grade, fresh out of CA and not yet settled in UT.

5 comments:

Ben and Lori said...

Gross, no offence. :)

Kiera said...

You're so nostalgic! Pregnancy makes you eat weird things. I guess if you ate that in third grade though it may not be the pregnancy and you must just be into eating strange things.

Susie said...

I have recently switched from cheese and pickle sandwiches (which Dad still eats) to cheese and green olive sandwiches-every day for lunch. Yummm.

Susie said...

PS-I just discovered that we get Perry Mason-come on over!!!

ohana=)mama said...

good times, good times