In going through my holiday pictures, I came across some that made me laugh.

Asleep while making caramels...you have to stir those suckers for a
long time (though I didn't do it long enough as anyone who received them can attest to...hope you liked semi-liquid candies).

When I gave in to an actual nap, I slept hard.

Jon and Jesse modeling their new rap grills. Jon's future dental clients will be impressed.

Diana's hair upon waking Christmas morning.

Goofing around New Year's Eve, looking trashy (or just weird), very pregnant, and drunk? Mmmmm...Martinellis.
8 comments:
Ok, the caramel picture is HILARIOUS!
you are hilarious! love this picture of the belly!
LOVED the caramel picture. that was great!
I was laughing out loud at all of your pictures. And yes, we DID love the semi-liquid caramels. Yum. Just a little wax paper stuck to them.
Drinking when you're pregnant shame shame
Love the belly pic. You have a nice prego stomach.
The picture of you and the caramels: SO YOU! I love it.
You do have a cute prego belly, you should have Sharon take some pictures. They will be cute.
Post a Comment