Hint: It's a principle found in the 1907 Hague Regulations that the United States violated (big time) during the occupation of Iraq.
Have I piqued your interest? Put you to sleep?
Well, usufruct is what I'm thinking about at 11pm on a Thursday, as I finish up work. So now you know.
6 comments:
Not only do I know what it means; I know the etymology. No brag, just fact.
And I'll take those gold stars in actual gold bullion.
Ooh! I know this one. It was the January 1 word of the day in a calendar I had about 10 years ago. I think it may be the only word I remember from the calendar
I don't know what it means, but now I have the Juicy Fruit commercial jingle from 15 years ago stuck in my head...
Usufruct!
It's gonna move ya!
It chews so soft!
It gets right to ya!
Usufruct!
The taste, the taste, the taste is gonna moo-oove ya!
Now we all have that song in our head!
This has nothing to do with the current post but just thought I'd say hi. I just caught up on your blog and Zoe is SO cute. I can't believe how she's growing. Last I saw her she was an infant. I also love all the picts of Europe. You guys capture it so well, so beautifully. I'm in Costa Rica with Angie right now and I suddenly want to take more picts! :) Tell the fam hi.
Post a Comment