2. Josh now has an intern. Start expecting emails "sent on behalf of Josh" soon.
3. I still haven't finished unpacking from the trip to the Bay Area me, Zoe, and my dad went on this weekend. More to come on that.
4. I also still haven't blogged about Haiti. I find myself with more tears than words on the topic.
5. I am determined to start scanning old pictures that have been lying around my former room for years. But first I need to buy a scanner--any recommendations? (For every word of advice you give me I'll post one fewer embarrassing picture of you on Facebook.)
6. Zoe uttered what I think may have been her first official sentence (with an explicit rather than understood subject): "Ba ba eat food." In case you're wondering, her stuffed sheep will apparently be having some breakfast in the morning.
7. I wish I could spend every other weekend in the Bay Area.
8. Cleanflix is going to start playing U.S. festivals soon and I still haven't posted about Toronto.
9. I refuse to feel guilty about anything blog-related, including being behind in posting. What is this, school?
10. I can't help but feel a little guilty anyway.
11. I probably haven't read your blog in quite a while, but I will. I promise.
2 comments:
The day I let myself feel guilty about blogging is the day I quit forever! No blog guilt allowed. Although I do enjoy catching up on what you are doing.
Nice to hear a bit about what you've been up to. You, me, Danielle, and the little ones should get together soon!
Post a Comment