After living in Spain for two months--the country that one Spanish ex-pat I interviewed in Luxembourg called an "[expletive] concrete jungle"--I was excited to see a lovely patch of greenery in the middle of otherwise paved Meissen streets. I immediately pounced. I wanted some non-sling pictures of me and Zoë and Josh complied. So we frolicked in the grass for a while and Josh shot away. And then I stood up and saw this:
And that is just one of the many reasons I am not a photographer (you know, besides the whole need to take professional-grade pictures). Because I'm likely to pick the only 20 square feet in town that are zoned for dog poop to roll around in.I'm just glad that Germans are better about picking up their doggies' excretions than are the French.
3 comments:
Hilarious! Reminds me of the time I went for a romantic walk at night with my girlfriend when our singles ward was visiting Lake Powell. We sat down on a slope overlooking the ward camp, talking and hanging out for quite awhile. The next morning, when we looked up to where we were sitting, the whole area was covered with toilet paper. Ugh.
Hahaha!! That is so dang funny. :))))
Good story!! So funny!
Post a Comment