I know I'm horrible about commenting, but I do still love checking in on your guys every once in awhile :). Zoe couldn't be cuter...
As for a running playlist... I like a lot of A Tribe Called Quest songs from their Anthology album. Good, steady beats to keep me going (if you like hip hop). Other than that, my playlist is entirely random with some embarrassing songs that I wouldn't be caught dead listening to, but running to them is great :)! I think you should post what you end up using for your playlist... I'm always looking for ideas since I tend to get bored with songs.
6 comments:
I know I'm horrible about commenting, but I do still love checking in on your guys every once in awhile :). Zoe couldn't be cuter...
As for a running playlist... I like a lot of A Tribe Called Quest songs from their Anthology album. Good, steady beats to keep me going (if you like hip hop). Other than that, my playlist is entirely random with some embarrassing songs that I wouldn't be caught dead listening to, but running to them is great :)! I think you should post what you end up using for your playlist... I'm always looking for ideas since I tend to get bored with songs.
Animal Collective. Period.
Where are you running?
I think the more appropriate question is, WHY are you running? Ugh . . .
Chariots of Fire
No one mentioned Eye of the Tiger?! It's the ONLY work out song. (Can you tell I don't work out?)
Alphaville's SALVATION. Best running album ever. Hands down.
Post a Comment