Friday, December 11, 2009

Frankfurt

This wood pile is really is not a good representation of what most of Frankfurt (thriving urban metropolis) is like, but I liked how it looked.

Also, why has no one ever told us about Ethiopian food? Delicious!! Someone should start a restaurant here. (I know you hated it, Diana, but I think you must have just had a bad batch.)

4 comments:

Susie said...

wow-such a place and such photography!

Susie said...

Also, Paula, the girl from Meissen who stayed with us this fall said that they all have stoves and burn wood in them. I was surprised!

Blue Cheese said...

One of the things I miss most about Madison is its Ethiopian restaurant, Baraka. It always put a cart right outside of the library mall. There is a place in SLC . . .

Joshua Ligairi said...

Why no pictures of the historic part of town? It was beautiful. That Ethiopian food was sooooo good!! Kristin, where is this place in SLC? I'm going right now.