Monday, December 29, 2008

Out of the box

Our new camera came (it was Christmas this year). Straight out of the box, I could tell I was in love.


With it.



And her.

I can't wait to see what it can do when I actually know how to use it.

(Thanks for all the suggestions and tips. I ended up going for the Nikon d40 and a speed flash--it was the right price, I read great reviews, and it's more than plenty of camera for my skill level.)

1 comment:

Susie said...

I very much appreciate your use of the camera today! It was fun taking pictures and the lighting was perfect! So was Zoe even though she managed to turn her head exactly as the camera snapped. I have always liked Josh's long hair but I have to say that he looks amazing in short hair. Younger too I think, not that he looks old and certainly not that there is anything wrong with being old (says the 52 yr. old)