wow. zoe is so freaking huge. bye the way, me and jake have decided that due the markings on zoes name, we will pronounce it as it is phonetically written. she is a really pretty girl- i cannot wait to see her.
Mom and Crolace--sorry to be confusing. I was using "eat" in a figurative sense. I was referring to Zoe, but I didn't actually cannibalize her. I just kissed her a lot, blew on her tummy a bit, and the like and called it "eating." I'll try to be more clear in the future. :)
6 comments:
What? Her diapers? I remember you telling me she got them off once and was chewing on them when she woke from her nap.
wow. zoe is so freaking huge. bye the way, me and jake have decided that due the markings on zoes name, we will pronounce it as it is phonetically written.
she is a really pretty girl- i cannot wait to see her.
I'm totally confused by this post. I don't get it. What did you/she eat?
Mmmm, I could just eat her right up too!
Mom and Crolace--sorry to be confusing. I was using "eat" in a figurative sense. I was referring to Zoe, but I didn't actually cannibalize her. I just kissed her a lot, blew on her tummy a bit, and the like and called it "eating." I'll try to be more clear in the future. :)
I love to eat chubby thighs and belly! Mmmm. My favorite!
Post a Comment