Here's my report of this last month: I wore a hat that makes mommy and daddy call me Russian names like babushka (they obviously don't speak Russian).
This is fun. You should try it.
I played in the leaves with mommy. Aren't my cheeks nice and fat? All the better to make it through the upcoming winter months. I ate disgusting baby food. Have you ever tried rice cereal? I'd advise against it. None of this stuff can compete with milk, milk, milk!
Speaking of milk, I cuddled with this mama a lot. Oh boy, do I like to cuddle with milk--I mean, mama.
I do like drinks of water though. Or maybe I just like licking the cups.
You would too if you had a tongue like this. I have a new bedtime routine. It means a bath every night. Don't come over to my house at 7pm unless you want to see me naked. And get splashed.
I can sit up all by myself. It's easy.
I like to sit here. Do you have a seat like this?
I posed with Grandma Jane for her Christmas cards. And I played "Babies in Space" with grandpa--many times in a row.
Grandma Jane is trying to make a Cougar fan out of me (see my T-shirt?). At least one person in our family would watch football with her then.
I decided I would hug this white dog because it's just like the one in my favorite book, so I just doubled over and put my head on him.
I don't have anything to say about this picture except I love leg warmers on my fat legs.
Do you know what else I love? Paper. But I'm banned from it ever since some made it into my diaper--undigested. Oops. The next time I sneak a taste I better digest it better. I went to the park for the first time. The slide was okay . . .
. . . but I loved the swing!
I'm really good at helping mama knit. Do you want a sweater made out of me? I like making my "turtle" face,
and doubling over,
and kicking every which way.

Seven months old today!
* * *
Zoë's tricks: Sitting up unassisted--she's practically a pro. Making "th" sounds (as her linguist grandpa calls them, "voiceless fricatives").
Loud yelling (in delight). Lots of laughing. She can take her diaper off now, though I don't think it's intentional. Huge splashes in the tub. Some serious back arching.
Zoë likes: Being an octopus--she grabs anything and everthing, no matter how far away it seems. Getting her hands and body eaten. Snoedel. Songs. Swinging. Getting bundled up for her walks with daddy. Sucking (baby) toothpaste off of daddy's finger. "Typing." Doubling over to eat things. Sucking on cups. Making a turtle face by sucking in her lower lip. Eating paper.
Zoë doesn't like: Vitamins. Solids. Her crib (at all). Not getting her way (I think the fits have begun, but they're still very cute.)
10 comments:
I have been looking at your blog every day to see if there are new pictures and I was very happy today to see there were!!!!
Such great pictures! Love this post.
So I bought "the no cry sleep solution" and I'm loving it! It has already given me some great ideas and Asher and I are both sleeping better. He is now spending more than half the night on his crib mattress which is on the floor by our bed. I think we'll do this for awhile before trying the other room thing. I still don't think I'd like having him that far away yet.
Love the monthly documentation. Keep it up!
Zoe is such a pretty baby! I hate to tell you, but she's going to be one before you know it... crazy how fast it goes.
I love her =) What a fun mommy narration!
Wow, I can't believe that she is getting so big! It happens so fast! I LOVE those leg warmers, so cute!
those knitting pics are way too cute!
Wow she is growing up! I loved your comments on all the pics.
OK I am such a grandma. I look at these pictures everyday. The one with the yarn on her head is sooo cute.
This was a great month, and while I don't need these overly flashy pictures to remind me, it's nice to look back at some of the fun times with our little sweetheart.
Post a Comment