Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bookmark fate

I have a lot of bookmarks.
I used to lose them.
Now they get eaten.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Classic!!

ohana=)mama said...

I once babysat for my neighbors. While I was watching their two little girls I didn't even notice that he had gummed his way through a whole deck of cards while hanging out on my shoulder. I still remember presenting it to them and feeling quite silly = ).

Kiera said...

hahaha! So dang cute. And funny.

Angie said...

Ha! Try giving her a magazine...I bet she'd love it!

Danielle said...

Seriously...what is it about paper? Avery LOVES paper. I was going to take some leggings back to target, but Avery chewed the tag to shreds...so I guess I'll just have to keep them. It's so funny all the similarities between our girls. I love it...it assures me that they are developing normally.