Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

A cute penguin visited our house for Halloween.

(She got her picture taken by our friend Jessica, who works at a stock photography company, so I'll post better ones when I get them.)

She had a scary black cat for a friend.



A grandma with one cool hat.



And a some kind of skeleton for a dad.



She liked looking at all the kids in their costumes.

We liked handing candy out (except to the parents of other 6-month-olds who needed "an extra one for the baby" and to the parents who asked how many pieces of candy they could take themselves, and the 30-somethings who were trick-or-treating). We're just grumpy that way.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Well that's a cute penguin if I ever saw one!

I was sad we didn't get very many trick or treaters. I say as long as you've got a costume on, I'll give you candy.

Kory said...

I love that picture of your mom. And I voted at 5:00 after work yesterday, and I didn't have to wait in line either.

Ben and Lori said...

I like your moms hat too. Way cool! I love that parents asked you how many they could take. I mean seriously, that is too funny.

ohana=)mama said...

Ahhh she is so cute! I love it! I can't wait to see the pics from your friend as well. Alex was sure a cutie as well!

Jason & Shannon said...

CUTE penguin! I love halloween costumes for babies! They are just so darn cute!